Why is it better than other Micro-needle?
A lot of claims are staged to prove that titanium and Gold plated dermarollers are the best materials for Micro-Needle therapy. This is not scientifically true and surgical stainless steel is the true gold standard with all materials used for medical procedures and skin penetration (syringes, acupuncture needles, tattoo guns, scalpels and surgical tools). Most medical devices are purely made stainless steel where durability, strength and versatility that is required, it also provides a versatility that other materials don’t possess. In addition, the steel can be safely sterilized and reused, where other materials could cause a potential risk of re-infection if reused.
- Can be used in a wide range of applications
- Durable – devices stay intact no matter which substances they carry or become exposed to
- 100% recyclable – once the device has served its purpose it can be disposed of without harming the environment
- Not magnetic – won’t cause complications in the operating room or inside the human body
- Heat resistant – can withstand varying temperatures while being used in manufacturing, as well as medical device application, without changing shape
- Moulding – can be moulded to a customized shape and only reshaped when exposed to the correct temperatures and processes so as to not accidentally lose shape
- Does not stain, rust or corrode
- Can be reused without risk of re-infection
QUICK FACTS ABOUT Elimiscar™
The needles on the product have a significant effect on its treatment. The needles on Elimiscar™ have been made of 100% Surgical Stainless Steel Micro-Needle Injection System for medical use, so they create fine and delicate holes on the skin and help increase more clinical effect than that of roller made by other competitor.
Elimiscar™ Dermarolling Sytem treatment is AN 8-line medical grade skin needle device with different surgical needles lengths (0.25mm/0.5mm/1.0mm/1.5mm/2.0mm) to rejuvenate your skin naturally and eliminate scar magically.